I make this argument based mainly on a Butch Davis "feelin' in my gut":
1. we're coming off a bye week, so we're well rested.
2. we have some guys coming back from injury that should help immediately (Tucker, Stallworth, Jones, etc.)
3. the team knows, whether they admit it publicly or not, this game is the season for them; lose and any slight glimmer of hope is extinguished.
4. there is extra incentive because it's the Giants on Monday night - surely pride makes them want to get revenge for the previous monday debacle against the Giants.
5. the Giants will eventually lose a game; there isn't going to be another undefeated team like NE last year; this could be a trap game for the Giants, due to overconfidence based on our record and what they did to us the last time.
I say Browns 24, Giants 20.