the reason we all suffer so much is because we as Browns fans allow ourselves to believe. admittedly, i went into this game excited because i expected them to win and put themselves right back in the hunt. i believed the team had found their groove and returned to last season's form. i believed this season was starting to go where we all thought it would. but the facts are this:
1. DA remains wildly inconsistent, even within the course of a single game.
2. BE's drops have now turned into a mental issue; it's in his head real bad right now.
3. i'm now off of Chud's bandwagon as well, because the playcalling is absurd.
4. our linebackers are terrible, aside from Hall, but he's still a rookie. D'qwell had a good game, but you can't say he's been a good pick for this team overall.
5. savage seems to offer nothing but excuses for the team's failure, and it's become insulting that he still thinks we'll buy the bullshit he's selling.
6. last, but certainly not least, our head coach isn't anywhere near good enough to hold that particular title; any games won are in spite of him, not because of him.
i get so aggravated by being put in this position of feeling optimistic to only have our hopes almost immediately dashed. but we'll keep doing it because we're all suckers; not because we keep following the team, because we're good fans and that's what good fans do. we're suckers because we actually keep finding ways to convince ourselves this is a good football team. it most certainly is NOT.