As a diehard Browns fan - I am just Jonesing for this team to have some success. As a rabid Texas Longhorn fan - I have seen the answer. Now Longhorn fans hate the OU Sooners about as much the Browns hate Pittsburgh, so take that into account when I tell you that Sam Bradford is the MAN. Think Tom Brady without the model baby mama. Believe it or not - I do not think we have a great chance at the first overall pick. I truly think St. Louis, KC, TB et al have us beat. Therefore, my bedtime prayers include the following:
- Sam Bradford comes out in the 2010 draft.
- He slides to the Browns at number 4/5 ish
- His shoulder is fine, proving all GMs fools.
- He is the legit franchise QB.
- He starts dating Megan Fox ( or is she a veggie) and brings her to the Cleveland home games.
Lets get the season over with and head to the 2010 draft. While Mangini has been a trainwreck - I do think he has done a nice job of acquiring some picks to make April much more interesting than December.