I know, I know, another post about the draft. But hey, in a week it'll be over.
I'm not trying to take away from the Big Board, which is a great idea and I love that we're doing it. Still, I thought I'd post a board of my own. There are some differences; for example, I have Taylor Mays and Jason Pierre-Paul lower than the official Big Board does, and Dan Williams significantly higher. I changed a few things from the way I voted on the Big Board; for example, I moved Haden down to 11 since we got Sheldon Brown. I'm only going from 1-38 with this board, and most of these are just based on gut feeling; I don't know a lot of these guys very well, so you don't have to put a lot of stock in my opinion. Anyway I thought I'd post mine, and you can post yours if you like.
So here it is:
4. G. McCoy
6. D. Williams
17. T. Williams
36. C. McCoy
Here's the mock draft I submitted for Gahnki's contest. I thought, since there is not supposed to be discussion in that thread, you can discuss my mock and yours here, if you like.
1. St. Louis- Sam Bradford, QB
2. Detroit- Ndamakong Suh, DT
3. Tampa Bay- Gerald McCoy, DT
4. Washington- Russell Okung, LT
5. Kansas City- Eric Berry, S
6. Seattle- Trent Williams, OT
7. Cleveland- Rolando McClain, ILB
8. Oakland- Earl Thomas, S
9. Buffalo- Bryan Bulaga, OT
10. Jacksonville- Derrick Morgan, DE
11. Denver- Maurkice Pouncey, C
12. Miami- Dez Bryant, WR
13. San Francisco- Anthony Davis, OT
14. Seattle – from Denver- Jimmy Clausen, QB
15. New York Giants- Dan Williams, DT
16. Tennessee- Joe Haden, CB
17. San Francisco- C. J. Spiller, RB
18. Pittsburgh- Devin McCourty, CB
19. Atlanta- Jason Pierre-Paul, DE
20. Houston- Kyle Wilson, CB
21. Cincinnati- Taylor Mays, S
22. New England- Brandon Graham, DE/OLB
23. Green Bay- Charles Brown, OT
24. Philadelphia- Mike Iupati, OG
25. Baltimore- Jermaine Gresham, TE
26. Arizona- Sean Weatherspoon, LB
27. Dallas- Golden Tate, WR
28. San Diego- Ryan Matthews, RB
29. New York Jets- Sergio Kindle, OLB
30. Minnesota- Jared Odrick, DT
31. Indianapolis- Brian Price, DT
32. New Orleans- Everson Griffen, DE
Looking over it now, I think Odrick and Kindle might be too low. And the main reason I gave McCourty instead of Wilson to the Steelers was that the previous two mocks had given Wilson to the Steelers, and I didn't want to be a parrot. Also, Bryant-to-the-Dolphins is obsolete after the Brandon Marshall trade.
Mocking the Draft is having a mock draft contest of its own. I submitted this same mock over there, although I've since edited it to switch the Patriots and Dolphins picks. Be sure to get yours in; anyone can join, but they need 50 entries to make it "live."
This is a fan-created post. Dawgs By Nature assumes no responsibility for the content listed.