First of all, let me clean up some old businesses. I have taken a lot of chit over my pessimism on Delhomme, the fact that I think Cribbs may have more catches than Robo, and my Texas fanatacism for Colt. On Delhomme, I think I was wrong, on Robo I feel I am right, and on Colt - lets just say I still think if he has the arm he has everything else. Hell, he redshirted at Texas too.
Now to kill the longest wait week of the NFL season - let me toss out some mindless drivel to discuss. Here are 10 proposals on over/under for the 2010 season. What say you - over or under?
1. Jake Delhomme interceptions O/U = 16.5
2. Robo receptions O/U 0 44
3. Cribbs receptions O/U 44
4. Browns Special Team Returns for TDs O/U = 2.5
5. David Veikhune 2010 Minutes Played O/U = 60
6. Cleveland Browns Defense Total Sacks O/U 37.5
7. Montario Hardesty Rushing Yards O/U = 493
8. Defensive Turnovers O/U = 29.5
9. Leading Individual Sackmaster O/U = 8
10. Browns Wins O/U = 6.5