FanPost

Green With Envy

Greene-dbn-3thumb_medium_medium_medium_medium_medium_medium_medium_medium_medium_medium

This is going to be my last Green With Envy post for awhile. Classes are back in session, and I don't have the time to read comments as much now. BY has offered to take over. I may go back to doing this once I get in a rhythm with classes and such, but I'm not sure.

In this post, I'm not going to include pictures, only comments.

Joe Thomas says Colt McCoy is changing his first name to Coly, then Colt McCoy is changing his first name to Coly.

by burntorangeandbrown on Aug 18, 2011 7:54 PM EDT 5 recs

That is your first mistake. You are assuming that Joe Thomas exists within the bounds of our understanding of space and time. However, Joe Thomas is everywhere and in every time all at once. If Joe Thomas wants to be on a morning show on two different days to have the exact same discussion, his will be done.

by Off-the-Chain on Aug 18, 2011 6:20 PM EDT  8 recs

Only after you’ve gotten a reply button.

by Dawg Nuts on Aug 18, 2011 4:00 PM EDT 7 recs

Now I’m purposefully going to use this same photo the next time an article involves McCoy.

by Chris Pokorny on Aug 19, 2011 12:16 AM EDT 7 recs

OT – You guys might find this as amusing as I did when I woke up this morning. During my slumber, SB and NCF appeared in my dream. *note – I don’t know what they really look like.

I was hitting balls at the driving range and they just so happened to be there. They walked over to my spot. NCF was a tall ogre like woman who walked like Bigfoot and SB was an Asian dude. And they were married! I was a bit shocked by the "truth" but I hid it nicely. NCF left and SB went to my house to hang out. We just drank beer in the backyard. Then someone showed up and asked "who’s that?". I said "That’s SB. He’s been here for like 7 hours and won’t leave". End of dream.

by Brownie's Year on Aug 19, 2011 9:56 AM EDT 5 recs

Stop making fun, Ben Roethlisberger made an honest woman out of her.

by Dawg Nuts on Aug 19, 2011 10:13 AM EDT 6 recs

You guys are ridiculous with the Vickers nonsense. You are acting like Vickers was Joe Thomas II and could blow holes open on every play while blocking three guys. Then you take two Stanford fans’ words for it that Maceric can’t catch because he wasn’t thrown to often? How often do you think you throw to the fullback in general, and how often do you think you check down if you are Andrew freaking Luck? Here’s Marecic catching a ball, by the way. Here’s another. If practice counts, here’s him catching several balls.

Marecic is a rookie. Is Colt McCoy fully incapable of beating pittsburgh because he didn’t do it in his first start? Is he incapable of completing a pass between the corner and safety on the sideline because he floated a couple of INTs to Ed Reed?

I don’t care how smart you are, if you are a rookie in the NFL at this point, you are swimming. Even if you are fortunate enough to have the same terminology in your playbook. Let the proverbial light come on for him, and then make your judgements.

by rufio on Aug 22, 2011 4:32 AM EDT 5 recs

All this tells me is that 8 NFL players will “mysteriously disappear” in the next few days.

by Dawg Nuts on Aug 23, 2011 10:28 PM EDT 5 recs

Tim Couch could have excited us the same way Colt is if the organization hadn’t ass-boned him by giving him an OL made up of has-beens and never-weres.

by Dawg Nuts on Aug 21, 2011 11:48 AM EDT 5 recs

Sure. Why do you hate Arian Foster so much?

by rufio on Aug 23, 2011 3:20 PM EDT 6 recs

In other news Cleveland Ohio became the pancake capital of the world today.

by crazyL80 on Aug 22, 2011 9:55 PM EDT 6 recs

A very classy Steeler fan? That made no sense until I saw the sig — you are very far from the rest of them so you have not been polluted enough.

by TheDriveStillHurts on Aug 23, 2011 2:05 PM EDT 5 recs

Gross is a major league idiot who just tries to drum up controversy by making things up. This time last year he was saying that Colt McCoy was going to get cut, which was probably the stupidest thing he had ever said (why cut a 3rd round draft pick when he is just your 3rd stringer, developmental guy and, even more, when Holmgren went out of his way to take personal responsibility for drafting him). That rumor, like most of the bs Grossi puts up, then got picked up by the national media. What’s even scarier is that Grossi is on the HOF committee so he is considered to be an “elite” NFL reporter. Ugh.

by TheDriveStillHurts on Aug 22, 2011 12:48 PM EDT 5 recs

Note to Chris: I tried to access DBN this morning but kept getting bumped to Burnt Orange Nation, not sure what’s going on…

by Dawg Nuts on Aug 23, 2011 11:00 AM EDT 5 recs

I stopped reading at Mangina.

by Roger Dorn on Aug 22, 2011 1:47 PM EDT 6 recs

Me too.

by Chris Pokorny on Aug 22, 2011 3:06 PM EDT 5 recs

“offensive linemen were not eligible to win this award, because their jobs are pretty standard”

I fear for the future of DBN with you being gone.

by Dawg Nuts on Aug 24, 2011 2:48 PM EDT 8 recs

This is a fan-created post. Dawgs By Nature assumes no responsibility for the content listed.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Dawgs By Nature

You must be a member of Dawgs By Nature to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Dawgs By Nature. You should read them.

Join Dawgs By Nature

You must be a member of Dawgs By Nature to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Dawgs By Nature. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

tracking_pixel_9341_tracker