Greetings Dawgs By Nature, P_Roach17 here from Bleeding Green Nation attempting to organize a SBnation-wide mock draft. After a disappointing season for my Birds, (and being less than thrilled with having to watch the Giants in the SB) I'm left with a football void at my core. So, as a result, I'm turning to the rest of SBnation to satisfy not only my football needs, but the needs of others who are on the outside looking in during this 2011 postseason. You will of course be representing the Cleveland Browns in this Draft, who currently hold the 4th overall pick in the 2012 draft, as I'm sure you all know. Your cooperation in this poll is greatly appreciated. Note: I would like for this poll to reflect the fans choice, not necessarily who you think your team will draft. Now for a few quick rules.
1) There will be no trading picks. Trading picks would be both complicated, and time consuming, so everyone will just stay put at their set draft position.
2) Submit your votes for the player of your choice as soon as possible. After 2 days the results of the poll will be final, Daily Norseman will submit its pick at 1am on 2/2/12, and Bucs Nation will be on the clock.
3) If you feel as though I have left a player out that deserves consideration as your teams draft selection, then let me know in the comments section, and I will gladly add them.
4) Any draft talk (or argument) that is to be made pertaining to your Browns' pick, feel free to make in the comments section.
5) ******** Be sure to rec this post so that it will remain under the recommended fan post section for everyone to see, and so that they are able to cast their vote *********
1) Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck
2) St. Louis Rams - Matt Kalil
3) Minnesota Vikings - Morris Claiborne
Hopefully this can be a fun experience for all of SBnation, as well as provide insight into the upcoming NFL draft. Be sure to vote and keep the ball rolling so that the rest of SBnation can participate. Thanks for your time, and good luck in the upcoming season. Dawgs By Nature is now on the clock!