Let me start of by saying I am a redskin fan. Nothing would thrill me more than the browns passing on RG3 and him falling to the redskins at 6 . But I understand that most of you want RG3 for the same reasons most redskins fans do . In my opinion QB should not top your list because in the AFC North you don't win with a quarterback you win with a running game and a good defense. In the NFC East however we have 3 of the top 10 quarterback in our division. I'm not trying to change your opinions just giving the facts as I see them.
let me also say that trading back is way overrated.The browns every year seem to go that direction and I'm always puzzled at why. Depth is important but so is having quality starters and playmakers something neither of us really has . with that being said I have a few questions for you guys
1) what would you want to trade back with the skins at 6?
2) would you be happy with Richardson and Tanehill in the first / or Blackmon and Tanehill?
3) what would you think about bringing in D. McNabb ( this is a strong possibility with your coaching staff)
4) would you offer the colts Colt and the farm to move up for luck ?
5) Is it Colts fault or the lack of talent around him? (for the redskins its all Rex's fault he sucks)