Gregory Shamus - Getty Images
- "D'Qwell Jackson returns from concussion, expects to play vs. Bengals" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns linebacker D'Qwell Jackson returned to practice today after sitting out Wednesday with the concussion suffered in the Giants game and said he expects to play Sunday vs. the Bengals."
- "A.J. Green might not be the biggest concern for the Browns' pass defense" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Another brushfire on defense: Don’t think all the Browns’ woes in their beleaguered secondary are instantly cured by the return of cornerback Joe Haden Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals."
- "Bengals know that no game is easy in the NFL" (FS Ohio) - "An 0-5 Cleveland Browns team figures to be a very dangerous Cleveland Browns team Sunday, when the Bengals come to Cleveland for what both teams regard as a must-have."
- "Richardson named game captain" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "In only his sixth professional game, running back Trent Richardson will serve as a captain for the Browns against the Cincinnati Bengals."
- "RGIII on track to start Sunday" (AP) - "Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is still on track to start Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings."
- "Steelers C Pouncey hurt on 1st play from scrimmage" (AP) - "Pittsburgh center Maurkice Pouncey injured his right leg on the Steelers' first offensive play from scrimmage against Tennessee on Thursday night, and his return is questionable."
- "AP source: Slauson fined $10K for Cushing block" (AP) - "A person familiar with the situation says New York Jets guard Matt Slauson has been fined $10,000 by the NFL for his season-ending block on Houston linebacker Brian Cushing."
- "Rams rookie Greg Zuerlein has become a kicking sensation and has the nicknames to back it up" (Yahoo! Sports) - "John Fassel is dying to try. Oh how he wants to try. The St. Louis Rams special teams coordinator, and son of former NFL head coach Jim Fassel, has a dream in mind."