I was going to make this all glitz and glam and cool but its harder to find funny stuff than you would think. and now i am pressed to get back to something else.
I will try to do this weekly but for the next couple of weeks, I have a lot going on with the move to Buffalo and will probably fall short of coming up with anything substantial. If someone else wants to grab this for next week, feel free!
Here's your links!
- Why Is Everyone So Down On The Cleveland Browns? (Deadspin) - "Not so long ago, Jets linebacker Bart Scott muttered some immortal words: "We take a lot of slack, people gave us no chance... we're a good football team." This is not the rhetoric emerging from Cleveland now, but it should be."
- Adams, Browns Team Up For Breast Cancer Awareness (CBSCleveland) - "During the month of October Panera Bread will be selling ‘Pink Ribbon Bagels’ along with limited edition Browns Travel Mugs and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Survivorship Program at the Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Institute."
In other words, get a cool Browns mug and get coffee for the rest of the month. I might drive from Buffalo to Cleveland just for this deal.
- Steelers lose again on the road, fall 26-23 to Titans on last second FG (some steelers fan jerkwad)- "The Steelers won't be going to the playoffs unless this team gets healthy and learns how to play on the road."
Ha! Even steelers fans hate the steelers. *Note: Do not actually click on that link as you will give his page hits and no one wants that.*
STUFF FOR SALE (This was a fun section to do, but I wish I would've been able to find more weird stuff and stuff NOT from Ebay)
- Vintage 1988 Cleveland Browns Browns Bernie Kosar T Shirt Sz. L (Ebay) - This proves that there is hope for the world.
- Cleveland Browns Reebok Mens T-Shirt Braylon Edwards Medium (Ebay) - This proves that the world we live in has gone to shit.
- TRENT RICHARDSON UNSIGNED 8X10 PHOTO CLEVELAND BROWNS (Ebay) - Wut