Jason Miller - Getty Images
- "Browns win releases pressure valve" (FS Ohio) - "The Cleveland Browns finally ended their losing streak. Eleven painful games in a row — until Sunday."
- "After five weeks of misery, it's smiles all around for the Cleveland Browns" (Plain Dealer) - "A man fell 24 miles to earth and somehow landed safely on the final Sunday of Randy Lerner's ownership. It was not intended as a metaphor for Pat Shurmur's season."
- "Hardesty takes advantage of Trent Richardson injury to excel for Browns" (Beacon Journal) - "Fighting through injuries and working his way back up through the depth chart is nothing new for Montario Hardesty."
- "Zest for life should serve new owner Jimmy Haslam well with Browns" (Beacon Journal) - "Jim Haslam’s soaked business suit and waterlogged tie were dripping evidence of a Haslam family ambush of outrageous proportions."
- "Ravens fear Ray Lewis, Lardarius Webb seriously injured, according to report" (SI.com) - "The Baltimore Ravens fear that two of their most important defensive players could be seriously injured with what could be season-ending injuries, NFL.com’s Jeff Darlington reported via Twitter Sunday night."
- "DeMarco Murray sprains foot" (ESPN) - "Dallas Cowboys starting running back DeMarco Murray suffered a sprained foot during the team's 31-29 loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday."
- "Source: Kevin Kolb set for tests" (ESPN) - "Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kevin Kolb injured his ribs while being sacked against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday."
- "Source: New court filing coming Monday in bounty cases" (PFT) - "On Friday, the four players suspended by Commissioner Roger Goodell for involvement in the bounty program filed an appeal with Commissioner Roger Goodell."