- "Browns secondary comes up big in 4th quarter" (FS Ohio) - "It has been a long time coming. The Browns secondary stepped up and made the plays they needed to make and were instrumental in the Browns 7-6 defensive battle win."
- "With the passing game grounded, the Cleveland Browns find a solution in Trent Richardson" (Plain Dealer) - "All it took for Trent Richardson to become the featured element of the Browns' offense was a hurricane."
- "Browns draw inspiration from injured Richardson" (Beacon Journal) - "Count me among the misguided observers who thought the Browns should have rested Trent Richardson against the San Diego Chargers and perhaps even through the Nov. 11 bye."
- "Benjamin Watson doesn't regret leaving the New England Patriots" (Morning Journal) - "Benjamin Watson signed with the Browns in free agency in 2010 after six seasons of playing with the New England Patriots. It was like going from the penthouse to that other kind of house in the standings."
- "League doesn’t rule out taking draft picks from repeat injury report offenders" (PFT) - "With thee teams being fined $20,000 each in recent weeks for failing to disclose injuries in compliance with league rules, the penalty for the first offense isn’t much more than, given the value of NFL franchises, a parking ticket."
- "NFL experience still a puzzling, exciting one for Londoners" (SI.com) - "The NFL "street team" invaded central London throughout last week, popping into hotel lobbies and coffee shops, holding impromptu pep rallies in various circles and squares."
- "Ryan Tannehill leaves game" (ESPN) - "Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill said he hyperextended his left knee and bruised his quad against the New York Jets but feels "optimistic" about playing next week against the Indianapolis Colts."
- "Andy Reid considering QB change" (ESPN) - "Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick acknowledged that he may be headed to the bench following Sunday's disappointing loss to the Atlanta Falcons."