Cleveland Browns Eye-Candy of the Week:
Welcome to another Opps!
Things may get a little hectic again for me in the near future (I actually hope they do cause that means good things for me). If so, I may have to take a bit of a hiatus but I will let everyone know and maybe someone can take this over for me. Since this is just a member submitted piece, if anyone wants to take a crack at this, please let me know and I will be happy to step aside. Also, if anyone has any suggestions to make this segment better, please leave a comment!
Lastly, is someone interested in making a logo for Opps! All Links! ? I was thinking of using the Oops! All Berries! cereal box and shooping it, but alas, I am still computerless at home. Let me know in the comments.
Thanks everyone! ON TO THE LINKS!
- 46 Best Photos of Sports Stars in Halloween Costumes (BustedCoverage) - The title says it all. Some are fairly good. Most are not.
- The 25 Biggest Douchebags in Sports: Voting Results and Recap (SportsPickle) - "From a list of more than 75 athletes, SportsPickle asked readers to vote on who is the biggest douchebag in sports. After 369,097 votes, here are the results."
I think The Rapist should be tied on the list for #1 with Cutler.
- Former Miami Hurricanes [Ravens OT] All-American Bryant McKinner Owes $375,000 for Strip Club Bills: Lawsuit (NBC) - "Former Miami Hurricanes All-American Bryant McKinnie owes the father of rapping superstar Trick Daddy $375,000 for bills run up at South Florida strip clubs, a new lawsuit says."
Come on its all accounted for! He gave them IOUs for his tabs!
- The Plot to Destroy America's Beer (Business Week) - "Brian Rinfret likes imported beer from Germany. He sometimes buys Spaten. He enjoys an occasional Bitburger. When he was 25 years old, he discovered Beck's."
Beer stuff. I refuse to drink BMC (budmillercoors) not only because the taste is horrible but also because of their disgusting business practices. If you are a beer drinker, read this article.
- Slaybook's Oh-So-Scary Sports Stories (ESPN) - "Gather 'round the sports campfire and prepare to be frightened with these terrifing tales of Halloween sports horrors!"
I'm going to be very honest with you; I did not read this article at all but it had a murder as its cover picture so I figured it had to be scary.
STUFF FOR SALE
- Cleveland Browns Kellen Winslow Jr. Ticket Base Bobble Head (Amazon) - The perfect accessory for your motorcycle!
- Vintage 80's Cliff Engle NFL Proline Cleveland Browns Wool Sweater SZ MED (Ebay) - If Freddie Kruger were a Browns fan.
- Chunky Orange Scarf with Tassels (Etsy) - Scarf? I don't see a scarf...
ONLINE COMIC OF THE WEEK:
This weeks comic is Manly Guys Doing Manly Things by Kelly Turnbull. You may have noticed I posted this already in Chris' Happy Halloween entry. If you like geeky video game pop culture, I highly recommend you start at the beginning of this weekly comic and work your way deeply into it.
(If anyone on here reads online comics, please send me links to your favorite and a quick write-up on what its about so I can post them here in the future. Thanks!!!)
Most Rec'd Post of the Week:
This weeks Most Rec'd Post comes from yours truly...
I mean, if all we want to do is stare at naked girls why not just skip the dishonesty and throw a video of actual naked girls up on the jumbo-tron at half-time?
(Again, does anyone know how to make the most rec'd post of the week green?)