- "'It' Doesn’t Have to be Pretty" (WFNY) - "It ended with a coffin corner. A punt. A lawn dart of a kick that plummeted back to the earth, landing on the three-yard line before bouncing immediately out of bounds. Punts are often assimilated with failure, but on this day it was anything but."
- "Weeden's status for Sunday is uncertain" (AFC North Blog) - "It's unclear whether rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden will play this Sunday at Oakland. Weeden suffered a concussion in the closing minutes in Sunday's 20-14 win over Pittsburgh."
- "The Big Show bids a final farewell (again)" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Exit, stage left: If anyone doubted Mike Holmgren’s dominating presence, consider this: Who else merits two farewell press conferences 34 days apart, with an unannounced visit to the media room in between?"
- "New Browns owner Jimmy Haslam has winning touch" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "Jimmy Haslam III has proven to have the Midas touch in the business world. Based on his early results as the Browns’ owner, his ability to turn things into gold also applies to the NFL."
- "Suh avoids suspension for groin kick but over-the-edge act is wearing thin in Detroit" (Yahoo! Sports) - "There will be no suspension for Detroit's Ndamukong Suh this year. He got one last year for a stomp of Green Bay's Evan Dietrich-Smith on Thanksgiving. He avoided it this year for a foot to the groin of Houston's Matt Schaub on Thanksgiving."
- "Eric Wright 2nd Bucs CB suspended" (ESPN) - "For the second time this season, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have lost a starting cornerback because of a violation of the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances."
- "Patriots DE Jermaine Cunningham suspended for PED violation" (SI.com) - "New England Patriots defensive end Jermaine Cunningham has been suspended for four games by the NFL for a violation of the league’s performance-enhancing drugs policy, the league announced today."
- "Schaub wouldn't want Suh on Texans" (ESPN) - "Ndamukong Suh and his style of play would never fit with the Houston Texans, quarterback Matt Schaub said in a radio interview Monday."