- "D'Qwell Jackson honored, Weeden cleared" (FS Ohio) - "D’Qwell Jackson was named the AFC Defensive Player of the Week for his performance against the Steelers. Jackson had nine tackles and forced a fumble and recovered a fumble. He was a big reason the Browns held the Steelers to just 49 rushing yards and turned the ball over on fumbles four times."
- "Gruden deny report he has been offered ownership stake" (Beacon Journal) - "The Browns denied a report that owner Jimmy Haslam has offered former NFL coach Jon Gruden a stake in the Browns in exchange for coaching the University of Tennessee football team."
- "Weeden's quick recovery just another setback for McCoy fanatics" (Plain Dealer) - "The always-popular backup quarterback in a losing football town is even more popular when player and city are underdogs. The special dynamic between Colt McCoy and his admirers was revived briefly Sunday. All that was required was Brandon Weeden leaving the game with a mild concussion."
- "Playing hard, physical not new for Browns" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "You’ve got questions and comments that you submit to the Browns’ official Facebook and Twitter pages. Here’s what I have to say about what you have to say."
- "Pack's Jennings set to return from abdominal tear" (AP) - "The Green Bay Packers won't get all of their injured starters back this week. The one they will get back could make a big difference."
- "Source: Rolando McClain to be cut" (ESPN) - "Oakland Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain has been informed by the team that he will be released on Thursday, according to a source."
- "Looking beyond the Big Board" (ESPN) - "The 2012 NFL draft already has had a major impact on the league. Consider: Each of the first 11 picks have started in every possible game so far."
- "Lions' Suh fined $30,000; says kick not on purpose" (AP) - "Ndamukong Suh's reputation for being a nasty player was born as an NFL rookie."