If you're not watching from the stands, tell us how your gameday setup at home looks like when watching Browns games. - Matt Sullivan
In the past, some of you have shared what your "man caves" look like. With the bye week upon us, feel free to share with everyone how your game day setup is for watching the Cleveland Browns specifically. Here is a cartoon-ish one that I came up with in Paint/GIMP, which explains how I watch the Browns and operate Dawgs By Nature on gameday.
The primary television shows what we usually see -- Phil Dawson kicking a field goal instead of the Browns coming through with a touchdown in the red zone. Right when there is a break in the action, I rotate my chair to my computer desk. I always have the following tabs open:
- Current Dawgs By Nature Open Thread
- SB Nation Posting Editor, with the next quarter's game thread information typed out and ready to be published
- An Yahoo Sports page for an NFL game, which I cycle through
- Yahoo's Fantasy Football Gametracker for my money league
- SB Nation editor's chat room, for any breaking news/GIF's
- US Presswire for the latest game photos I can potentially use for game threads
- Twitter feed, in case any breaking news rolls in there
- Facebook or email (I intermittently open+close these tabs to reduce clutter)
In addition, I also have the Browns game recording on my computer, so if I need to rewind the game to check on something (of if I fall a little behind due to me making lunch), I can do so.
Between the computer desk and the television, I have a few Browns-related decorations (now shown) and various foods or snacks (i.e. pizza, pretzels, cookies, chips).
How does your gameday setup look? Feel free to take a real snapshot or have fun doodling something like I did!
Enter the Smart TV Makeover sweepstakes here.