- "Best Browns team since ’99? Maybe" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "You’ve got questions and comments that you submit to the Browns’ official Facebook and Twitter pages. Here’s what I have to say about what you have to say."
- "Browns' defense preparing as if it will face Redskins QB Robert Griffin III" (Beacon Journal) - "Instead of getting caught up in a guessing game, the Browns are preparing as if they’re going to face standout rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III on Sunday when the Washington Redskins come to town."
- "Cleveland Browns projected to draft more defense" (Morning Journal) - "The more the Browns keep winning, the more diverse opinions on how they will use their first pick in the draft on April 25 become."
- "AFC North Pro Bowl voting update" (AFC North Blog) - "With one week of voting remaining, here's a look at where AFC North players rank in the top five for fan voting."
- "Redskins' RG3 practices, feeling 'really good'" (AP) - "Three days after spraining his knee, Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III was just a little gimpy on the practice field and very cagey behind the microphone"
- "Are college coaches back in style?" (ESPN) - "The subtle things make Seattle Seahawks fullback Michael Robinson such a firm believer. He'll trot out to practice at the end of a draining week -- long after the season has worn on veterans and rookies alike -- only to find head coach Pete Carroll with some remedy for the predictable doldrums."
- "Williams testified he wanted to stop bounties" (AP) - "Former New Orleans defensive coordinator Gregg Williams testified that he tried to shut down the team's bounty system when the NFL began investigating but was overruled by interim Saints head coach Joe Vitt, according to transcripts from appeals hearings obtained by The Associated Press."
- "Goodell: Bounty players should be punished" (AP) - "NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said he "fundamentally disagrees" with former league boss Paul Tagliabue's decision not to discipline players in the New Orleans Saints' bounty scandal."