- "Browns rumors still surfacing from Boston" (FS Ohio) - "Before proceeding, I would emphasize what follows is a rumor, and has not been confirmed. But it comes from the Boston Globe and its excellent NFL writer Greg Bedard."
- "Richardson hasn't lived up to expectations" (Canton Rep) - "The Browns spent a No. 3 overall pick on Trent Richardson hoping he was the best running back in the draft since Adrian Peterson. They had every reason to hope he could be everything Peterson has been. Why not? He was a higher draft pick."
- "Only change D'Qwell Jackson wants is in win column" (News-Herald) - "Deep down, D'Qwell Jackson is just like every frustrated Browns fan sick of all the losing. Unlike those fans, the losing has been Jackson's life for most of the seven years he has been on the team."
- "Weeden being evaluated" (FS Ohio) - "There is no question that the future of who will be the Browns starting quarterback moving forward is being evaluated. There are many decisions expected to be made within the next couple of weeks regarding the direction of the Browns front office. However, none might be as big as who the quarterback will be as the team looks to 2013."
- "Nick Saban returning to Ohio? Trent Richardson would be 'shocked'" (Plain Dealer) - "Next season, Trent Richardson might have a new head coach, but he'd be 'shocked' if it's his previous head coach. Contrary to rumors, the halfback said Wednesday he doesn't believe Alabama's Nick Saban is headed back to the NFL."
- "Sources: Jets exploring possibilities of parting ways with both Tim Tebow and Mark Sanchez" (Yahoo! Sports) - "In addition to likely parting ways with Tim Tebow in the offseason, the New York Jets are mulling whether to eat more than $8 million in order to cut or trade fellow quarterback Mark Sanchez, according to two sources familiar with the circumstances."
- "Full-go for Redskins' RG3, bad haircut for Cousins" (AP) - "Robert Griffin III had a full practice and looked pretty good. Kirk Cousins had a full haircut that looked so bad he had to apologize for it."
- "Chuck Pagano an inspiration in Indy" (ESPN) - "On the third floor of the Indiana University cancer center, a 38-year-old man sits in a leather recliner, fighting for his life. He wears an unflattering mint green hospital gown that seems too big for his frame. His thin, black hair stands defiantly atop his head. It has yet to begin falling out. But it will."
- "Saints not fretting uncertainty over Payton" (AP) - "Regardless of the allure the Dallas Cowboys or some other franchises might have for a coach a successful who commands top dollar, Drew Brees cannot envision Sean Payton coaching anywhere but New Orleans next season."