1. Sign Matt Flynn to a moderate 4 year deal. He brings immediate competition to Colt McCoy, that we wont get from RG3. (Snag McNabb on the cheap for mentoring/#3QB, if possible).
2. Franchise tag on D'Qwell Jackson. Browns' Comeback player of the year.
5. Trade up #22 and a 3rd from '13 to move up to #16 for Cordy Glenn, RT/RG, at #19-20. Brings size, speed and versatility.
6. Zach Brown or Lavante David, OLB, at #37. Fujitas best days are long gone but, he'll add nice depth.
7. Geore Iloka, FS, at #68. A #1 at position in the 3rd to replace Mike Adams is to enticing to pass up. (especially if we trade away our ATL 4th round pick).
8. LeMichael James, Factor back, at #101. Give 6th rd pick to trade up 5 spots if necessary. Change of pace back that finds the endzone.
9. Malik Jackson, DE, at #119. Earned All-SEC First team as a DT but has played both, inside and out. Looks more natural at End.
10. Joe Adams, WR, at #132. A sub 4.4, 40. Ran back 4 punt returns for TDs in 2011.
*11. Donte Paige-Moss, DE at #196. Stock was much higher before neck injury. Worth risking a 7th round pick on.