- "Shurmur says it's premature to say team will opt for RG3 over Colt McCoy" (Plain Dealer) - Pat Shurmur talks about how the Browns are still gathering information while writers make predictions.
- "Shurmur addresses coaching changes" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - Shurmur discusses the three additions to the Browns' coaching staff, Brad Childress, Tim Hauck, and Nolan Cromwell.
- "Shurmur Q&A" (Orange and Brown Report) - OBR has some of the questions and answers from Shurmur's meeting with the local media, outside of just the QB situation.
- "Shurmur: Serious draft work starts at Combine" (FS Ohio) - Just for one more perspective on Shurmur's talk with the media, Pat McManamon covers Shurmur's view of the combine.
- "10 things to watch at combine" (ESPN) - John Clayton breaks down 10 of the most intriguing things to watch for at the combine.
- "Report: Bills won’t play tag with Stevie Johnson" (PFT) - Buffalo News reported that the Bills will not use the franchise tag on Stevie Johnson, which hopefully means the Browns will outbid them.
- "Packers, Finley work out two-year contract" (PFT) - Jermichael Finley became a very well payed tight payed tight end today, signing with the Packers at just under $15 million over two years.
- "Mike Wallace acknowledges he might leave" (AFC North Blog) - This isn't much, but I still think it's good news anyhow. I'll be very happy to see Wallace anywhere but Pittsburgh next season.