- "Browns are up for anything with their two first-rounders, including trading up" (Plain Dealer) - Pat Shurmur essentially said that the Browns have the flexibility to do whatever they want in the draft.
- "Shurmur's kind words about Colt McCoy mean, well, not much" (Plain Dealer) - Terry Pluto explains why Shurmur's compliments towards Colt McCoy don't really mean anything significant.
- "Browns talk to Ohio State’s Mike Adams about playing right tackle" (Beacon Journal) - Ohio State OT Mike Adams said that we spoke to teams about moving to right tackle, including Cleveland and Washington.
- "Browns’ Pat Shurmur, Brad Childress formed lasting bond in Philly" (Chronicle-Telegram) - Scott Petrak details the relationship between Shurmur and Childress, as well as how that'll play into the game-planning.
- "Combine: Day 2 observations" (ESPN) - John Clayton breaks down some observations he made at the combine, including an interesting bit about the Rams shopping the No. 2 pick.
- "Roethlisberger restructures deal for Steelers" (AP via SI.com) - Once again Ben Roethlisberger is restructuring his contract to help the Steelers deal with some serious salary cap issues.
- "Jets won’t rule out Peyton Manning, or any other quarterback" (PFT) - Rex Ryan won't rule out anything for the Jets, but was still his usual candid self.
- "Fox: Tebow will become traditional QB" (FOX Sports) - If Tebow-Mania is to continue next season, it will have to come from a "regular NFL offense."