- "Robert Griffin III keeps NFL draftniks buzzing" (Plain Dealer) - If you didn't follow any of the news to come out of the combine yesterday, here's a breakdown of Griffin's performance.
- "Terry Pluto's Talkin' ... about a veteran passing target for the Browns" (Plain Dealer) - Terry Pluto appears to be on the Stevie Johnson-to-Cleveland bandwagon, at least over an older veteran like Vincent Jackson.
- "Browns want upgrade at wide receiver, but will it be through draft or free agency?" (Chronicle-Telegram) - This is a more in-depth look at the Browns WR situation by Scott Petrak.
- "The Browns can’t know what they’re doing yet" (WFNY) - Craig Lyndall explains how the Browns decisions in the offseason will happen over time and that they don't know for sure right now.
- "Report: Irsay wants Luck in, Peyton out" (PFT) - If this turns out to be true, it'll be breaking news and the first step of the crazy QB offseason.
- "Source: Chiefs will tag Dwayne Bowe" (ESPN) - This essentially puts any Bowe-to-Cleveland hopes to rest.
- "Source: Tag likely for Wes Welker" (ESPN) - It isn't surprising that the Pats want to keep Welker, but I thought they would have reached a deal before having to tag him.
- "Mayock presses Griffin on not throwing at Scouting Combine" (PFT) - I know it doesn't mean much of anything in the long run. It's just a personal pet peeve of mine.