- "D'Qwell Jackson earned his new deal through durability and determination" (Plain Dealer) - Terry Pluto has a great piece on how D'Qwell Jackson earned every bit of his new deal.
- "Peyton Hillis unlikely to be franchised, but team will try to re-sign him" (Plain Dealer) - Mary Kay Cabot is reporting that the Browns are interested in re-signing Peyton Hillis but are more likely to use the tag on Phil Dawson.
- "Browns take risk by signing LB Jackson" (AFC North Blog) - For a completely different take on the new D'Qwell Jackson deal, Jamison Hensley goes over some of the risks.
- "NFL Scouting Combine: Day 4 updates" (Chronicle-Telegram) - Scott Petrak covers the things of note for the Browns to come out of Day 4 of the combine.
- "Manningham says leaving team a near certainty" (NFL.com) - Mario Manningham has said he is "75 percent" sure that he will be leaving the Giants.
- "Sources: Rams decide to deal 2nd pick" (ESPN) - In news that shouldn't be at all surprising at this point, Adam Schefter is reporting that the Rams will trade the No. 2 pick.
- "Ray Rice braces for the franchise tag" (PFT) - Even though it's not ideal, Ray Rice is prepared for the Ravens to apply franchise tag to him.
- "Griffin believes he was even faster at combine" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - As if 4.41 isn't impressive enough, Robert Griffin III thinks he actually ran a 4.35 after speaking with some people on the field.