- "Robert Griffin III is making a winner out of the St. Louis Rams" (Plain Dealer) - Terry Pluto believes that all the hype surrounding Robert Griffin III is doing wonders for the Rams.
- "Trying to Make Sense of the Best Browns Since 1999 Poll" (WFNY) - If you want a rest from all the RG3 talk, here's a nice breakdown of the Best Browns Since 1999 Poll that WFNY put together.
- "Poll: Who should be Browns' starting QB?" (AFC North Blog) - These results are a striking difference compared to a similar poll ran at Cleveland.com a couple weeks back.
- "Robert Griffin trade rumors already spinning out of control" (PFT) - Pro Football Talk has a rundown of all the RG3 rumors to come out yesterday.
- "Browns GM recovering from heart surgery" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - Tom Heckert is recovering from heart surgery that caused him to miss the combine.
- "Wherever Manning goes, trusted receiver Wayne may follow" (SI.com) - Peter King thinks that which ever team signs Peyton Manning may look to add Reggie Wayne as well.
- "Mario Manningham gives odds" (ESPN) - Yesterday it was reported that Manningham said he was "75 percent" sure that he'd be out of New York, now the number is at "50-50."
- "Cowboys target CBs Brandon Carr, Cortland Finnegan" (ESPNDallas) - If the Browns look to address the CB position in free agency, they could possibly compete with the Dallas Cowboys if they are after Finnegan or Carr.
- "NFL Season will kick off on Wednesday night" (PFT) - As Gregg Rosenthal points out, this is good news because it means we have one less day to wait for the start of the NFL season!