- "What would it cost to move up in draft for RG3?" (FS Ohio) - This topic should be familiar to you. You can expect to see even more of it throughout the next several weeks and up until the draft actually takes place. Pat McManamon seems to think the only way to get RG3 is by trading up. I don't think it's as certain, but McManamon makes a good case for it.
- "Browns: Free agency first look" (AFC North Blog) - This is a small piece that looks at the Browns own free agents. It discusses those that need to stay, such as D'Qwell Jackson, and those that are likely to go, such as Peyton Hillis. I still really hope the latter turns out to be wrong, but it seems inevitable.
- "Browns in position to get Robert Griffin III, but may have to trade up" (Sporting News) - This is basically the same topic as the first link. Only here it's by Russ Lande and offered in video format.
- "The Remote Report: Looking At an Offensive Cleveland Browns Offense" (Dawg Pound Daily) - Redundant titles aside... Okay, it's not really redundant, just a play on words. Merriam-Webster offers one definition for "offensive" as "giving painful or unpleasant sensations." Yeah, that's the one. In all seriousness, this is an interesting look back at the Browns offense with some bits of looking forward.
- "Offseason road maps for all teams" (SI) - This is a really good column that takes a look at all 32 teams and their needs that they should address in the offseason. Spoiler alert: Jeff Diamond lists the Browns' needs as QB, RB, and WR. Personally, I'd cross off RB by resigning Hillis (as unlikely as that seems now), then try to fill a need at LB or DE.
- "Ranking the NFL’s announce teams" (SI) - This is another really good one at SI.com. I've expressed my opinion about most announcing crews in the past. In a nutshell, I'm not really fond of most of them. That said, it's fun to see them all ranked in order like this. It's a shame they didn't create one more ranking below "practice squad" just for Jim Mora Jr.
- "Offseason promises to be wild" (ESPN) - Yeah, this is more about the offseason. But, this one also pertains to the Browns. John Clayton received a question about the Browns in his mailbag. You'd never guess the topic. That is, unless you'd guess RG3 and the prospect of trading up. Clayton, too, doesn't think RG3 will fall to No. 4.
- "Steelers cut Bryant McFadden, Arnaz Battle" (PFT) - This doesn't come as much of a surprise. The move will save the Steelers "roughly $3.5 million" against the cap but they still have a ways to go.