- "Browns to make a move for John Carlson?" (National Football Post) - The Browns will look to sign free agent TE John Carlson according to Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
- "Yes, RG3 is worth steep price" (ESPN) - Ashley Fox thinks that the Browns or Redskins should "trade the house" for RG3. Even to the point of a Mike Ditka-scale trade.
- "NFL Draft Market Watch" (ESPN Audio Now) - Scott Van Pelt speaks with Kevin Sheehan and Mary Kay Cabot about the interest in trading up for the Redskins and Browns. It's a 10 minute audio clip, but it's is well worth the listen.
- "Making Excuses" (TheClevelandFan.com) - If you missed this article linked in the comment section of the last Daily Dawg Chow, here's another chance to check it out. Jesse Lamovsky breaks down each of the excuses for the Browns not to draft RG3.
- "Steelers to release Hines Ward" (Steelers.com) - Hines Ward wanted to stay with the Steelers and was even willing to restructure his contract, which makes this good news.
- "Henne has value as a '1A' option" (FOX Sports) - Apparently, Chad Henne could fetch as much as $5 million a year to be a backup quarterback.
- "Talks “warming up” between Mathis, Colts" (PFT) - Robert Mathis and the Colts appear to be getting closer to deal as talks are "warming up."
- "Redskins may pursue free agents Vincent Jackson, Pierre Garcon and Marques Colston" (Washington Post) - If you thought the No. 2 pick was the only thing the Browns would compete with the Redskins for, you may want consider some of these free agent receivers.
Hat-tip to HenryDawg for pointing out the Making Excuses article.