- "Where will the Cleveland Browns go in free agency?" (Plain Dealer) - Before we dive into the RG3 reactions, here's some possibly directions that the Browns may be headed in free agency.
- "With RG3 Gone, Browns fans prefer McCoy, Blackmon" (WFNY) - WFNY held a poll after the news broke that the Redskins will get the No. 2, and here are the results.
- "Browns do not pick up QB, but have picks for Plan B" (Plain Dealer) - Mary Kay Cabot explores some of the other remaining options at QB for the Browns not that RG3 isn't an option.
- "Will remaining QB options excite Browns fans?" (FS Ohio) - After having just looked at some of those options, Pat McManamon asked whether or not fans will be excited by them.
- "Manning leaves Cardinals facility after 6.5-hour visit" (PFT) - The new front-runner to land Peyton Manning appears to be the Arizona Cardinals after this long visit.
- "NFL sets salary cap at $120.6 million" (ESPN) - The NFL teams finally know the salary cap number after waiting until just two days before they were going to be forced to comply with it.
- "Redskins sound ready to break bank for Vincent Jackson" (PFT) - After paying a ridiculously high price to move up four spots to the No. 2 pick, it seems they won't mind paying a ridiculously high price for Vincent Jackson either.
- "Source: 49ers to try out Randy Moss" (ESPN) - The next stop on the Randy Moss Tour is the San Francisco 49ers according to sources that told Adam Schefter.