- "GM Heckert will target free agents, won’t stray from plan" (Chronicle-Telegram) - Scott Petrak explains how Tom Heckert will stick to the plan to build the Browns without chasing big free agents.
- "Browns' free-agent shopping list should be topped by a right tackle" (Plain Dealer) - Terry Pluto thinks that the Browns top priority in free agency should be finding a right tackle.
- "AFC North team needs: Browns" (AFC North Blog) - Jamison Hensley takes a look at the Browns' biggest needs, which he believes is topped by running back.
- "Free agency at hand for Cleveland Browns RB Peyton Hillis and others" (Plain Dealer) - Mary Kay Cabot explores the upcoming market for Browns that are set to become free agents.
- "Decision on ‘bounty’ penalties expected by end of week" (NFL.com) - League officials are expected to spend the next few days discussing the penalties for the Saints' bounty program.
- "Source: 49ers, Moss agree to deal" (ESPN) - The Randy Moss Tour is over and he has a new home with the San Francisco 49ers, who apparently were impressed by his workout.
- "No calm before the free-agent storm" (ESPN) - John Clayton reaches into the mailbag and answers a plethora of questions regarding free agency, which opens at 4 p.m. Tuesday.
- "Steelers tender offer to WR Mike Wallace" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - We've known it was coming for some time, but the Steelers officially tendered an offer to RFA Mike Wallace.