- "'PD Sports Insider': Browns and NFL Combine talk" (Cleveland.com) - Bud Shaw, Mary Kay Cabot, and more talk about the latest Browns related topics. I still wish they would release an audio only version, but there's a lot of interesting discussion in these.
- "Is Hillis’ agent change good for the Browns?" (WFNY) - This is a really interesting take on the Peyton Hillis saga by Craig Lyndall of WFNY.
- "AFC North position rankings: Running back" (AFC North Blog) - This is more RB related talk, but at least it's a break from all the RG3 speculation. Spoiler alert: The Browns are ranked last.
- "Cross out one potential mystery team for Griffin" (PFT) - The Buffalo Bills are officially out of the running for RG3. You can take that to the bank.
- "If Drew Brees gets franchise tag, Saints doomed" (Yahoo! Sports) - According to league sources, Saints GM Mickey Loomis wants to pay Brees as a "very good" QB, not a "great" one. If Brees ends up franchised, the doors open for OG Carl Nicks.
- "Eagles franchise WR Jackson" (AP via SI.com) - It's official, the first player to be franchise tagged is DeSean Jackson. He will not hit the free agency market.
- "Raiders face a key deadline in Wimbley deal" (PFT) - Here's an interesting update in the Kamerion Wimbley situation with the Raiders.
- "Clock ticking for Colts, Manning" (PFT) - As Mike Florio points out here, we are just about a week away from the deadline for the Colts' decision regarding Peyton Manning, which many believe will have an impact on the RG3 sweepstakes.