- "Former Giants middle linebacker Jonathan Goff visited Cleveland" (Plain Dealer) - "Former Giants middle linebacker Jonathan Goff visited the Browns on Tuesday, a league source confirmed. Adam Caplan of the thesidelineview.com first reported the visit."
- "Todd McShay's mock 3.0: AFC North style" (AFC North Blog) - "I know ESPN draft analyst Todd McShay offered his third version of his 2012 mock draft earlier this month, but it got a little lost in the shuffle because of free agency. This is the updated version after the Rams-Redskins trade."
- "A simple solution for Mike Holmgren and the Browns" (WFNY) - "Mike Holmgren needs to preempt every Seattle appearance with a Cleveland one. Sounds simple, right? That’s because it is."
- "Browns' draft strategy should be crystal clear" (Pro Football Weekly) - "So the Browns didn't get get the No. 2 overall pick from St. Louis. What to do? My suggestion? Grin and bear it. And grin some more, because they can help themselves considerably with the No. 4 overall pick."
- "Tim Tebow traded to Jets" (ESPN) - "For the second time Wednesday, Denver has agreed to trade Tim Tebow and a 2012 seventh-round draft pick to the New York Jets for a fourth- and sixth-round pick in April's draft."
- "Redskins cleared for now" (Washington Post) - "But the Washington Redskins escaped punishment, at least for now, when the league also announced that it had found no evidence to corroborate allegations that a similar bounty program existed between 2004 and 2007, when Gregg Williams, the man at the center of the Saints’ bounty program, coached for Joe Gibbs. A person familiar with the case said the NFL’s active investigation of the Redskins was closed, but left open the possibility of reopening the probe should new information surface."
- "Goodell sends a message to the Saints, NFL" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Roger Goodell sent a message Wednesday that resonated throughout the sports world, and it was more than a resounding blow for player safety or a repudiation of bounties and dishonesty."
- "Alex Smith returns to 49ers" (AP via ESPN) - "No hard feelings on Alex Smith's part that the San Francisco 49ers pursued Peyton Manning. In the end, Smith is right back where he expected to be all along -- with the only franchise he ever has known."
- "Bengals add BenJarvus Green-Ellis" (ESPN) - "Former New England Patriots running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis reached agreement on a three-year deal with the Cincinnati Bengals on Wednesday, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter."