- "Who are the lesser-known college players who could interest the Cleveland Browns? Hey, Mary Kay!" (Plain Dealer) - "I doubt Tannehill lasts until No. 22 -- although we watched Aaron Rodgers tumble to No. 24 in 2005. But if the Browns don't take him at No. 4, the Dolphins at No. 8 or Seahawks at No. 12 are possible landing spots."
- "Browns actions speak louder than words when handicapping their draft" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Sifting through the fog of draft: When it comes to pre-draft chatter, the less said by teams the better. The teams that talk a lot in public settings are doing it mostly to steer attention from their true intentions, anyway. The teams that say nothing, or little of note, can’t be accused after the draft of exaggerating, or worse, lying."
- "Browns finding the quarterback last?" (FS Ohio) - "I was out with Barry McBride (Digital Content Manager for Fox Sports Ohio and OBR Publisher) recently and we were talking Browns over lunch. We then started talking about how quickly it seems Colt McCoy has dropped in the opinion of fans and the media, both locally and nationally."
- "Terry Pluto's Talkin' ... about Colt McCoy and the Browns" (Plain Dealer) - "They are sincere when they say McCoy should make some significant steps from 2011, in his second season in the same offense and coaching staff. They believe he had some trouble learning the West Coast Offense (WCO), partly because the lockout meant there were no minicamps, etc. They believe he is better than those free agents (OK, not Peyton Manning) who were available."
- "Foxworth elected NFLPA president" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Domonique Foxworth has been elected president of the NFL Players Association without opposition. In 2007, Foxworth was elected by the Broncos as a player representative. In 2008, he became the youngest vice president of the NFLPA Executive Committee."
- "Redskins, Cowboys file grievance" (ESPN) - "The Dallas Cowboys and the Washington Redskins have filed a grievance against the NFL and the NFLPA to have $46 million in salary cap penalties overturned."
- "Ryan: Jets could give Tebow up to 20 snaps per game in Wildcat" (NFL.com) - "New York Jets coach Rex Ryan won't give his opponents a primer on what they can expect from newly acquired quarterback Tim Tebow."
- "Jeff Saturday felt wanted by Pack" (ESPN) - "New Packers center Jeff Saturday called Peyton Manning as soon as he signed his deal with Green Bay, he told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel."