- "Mayock on Ryan Tannehill after the QB's Pro Day: Cleveland has to take him at No. 4" (Plain Dealer) - "After watching Texas A&M's Pro Day today, NFL Network's Mike Mayock concluded that Ryan Tannehill can be a franchise quarterback and wrote on his blog 'I think Cleveland has to take him at No. 4.'"
- "Remain calm, Browns have draft options, Scott Petrak says" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "The NFL Draft starts four weeks from tonight. That should mean it’s time for the Browns talk to heat up, but it isn’t possible. It’s already at a fever pitch."
- "Tannehill in the top 10 would be bad idea" (FS Ohio) - "Ryan Tannehill does not make sense for the Cleveland Browns. Not with the fourth pick, and not with a top-10 pick either."
- "Analyst believes Michigan State QB Kirk Cousins would be ideal fit" (Ohio.com) - "After their bid fell short in the sweepstakes for Robert Griffin III, the Browns’ decision makers have repeatedly said they’re willing to surround Colt McCoy with offensive weapons from this year’s draft and give him another chance to prove himself as a starting quarterback."
- "Trent Richardson shines at pro day" (AP via ESPN) - "Trent Richardson swept the Cleveland Browns off their feet -- or at least one notable member of the franchise."
- "Saints can keep marching minus Payton, retired Vermeil says" (SI.com) - "Barring an appeal, coach Sean Payton will walk out of the Saints facility sometime Saturday and begin an 11-month suspension for his complicity in a bounty system that existed for three years in New Orleans under former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams."
- "David Cutcliffe: Peyton Manning is in 'not good shape, great shape'" (PFT) - "David Cutcliffe, the Duke head coach who was Peyton Manning’s offensive coordinator in college and has guided Manning through his throwing sessions as he recovers from last year’s neck injury, says there is absolutely no reason to be concerned about whether Manning can play at a high level again."
- "NY judge blocks sales of Jets-Tebow apparel" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow has already been introduced to fans, but they’ll have to wait until Tuesday to meet his official NFL jersey."