- "Matt Flynn latest string in QB offseason web" (FS Ohio) - As we learned yesterday, Matt Flynn was not franchised, adding him to the QB carousel this offseason.
- "NFL draft: Browns can’t offer the world at outset" (Chronicle-Telegram) - Scott Petrak points out how it wouldn't be smart for the Browns to open trade negotiations with their best offer, which is a point we have reiterated here.
- "CB Joe Haden, LT Joe Thomas enter 'Madden NFL 13' cover vote" (Ohio.com) - Supernatural curses dictated by the cover art of specific football video game are not real. But, I won't blame you if you choose not to vote for Browns players this year.
- "Browns' Childress takes high road on Saints" (FS Ohio) - Browns defensive coordinator Brad Childress weighs in on Bountygate.
- "Bears expected to make run at free agent Vincent Jackson" (PFT) - I think Jay Cutler and Vincent Jackson could make for quite a strong combination in Chicago.
- "Why Patriots should sign Mike Wallace" (AFC North Blog) - As I Browns fan, I really want for the Patriots to pull the trigger on this, or any team that aren't our division rivals.
- "Assessing the best free agents left, after the franchise deadline" (PFT) - Here's a look at the best players set for free agency after the franchise tag frenzy yesterday.
- "Saints to work out Randy Moss" (FOX 8 New Orleans) - In the midst of Bountygate, the Saints are not making headlines for an entirely different reason, Randy Moss.