- "Browns aren’t a contender for Peyton Manning, GM says" (Chronicle-Telegram) - Browns GM Tom Heckert met with the media yesterday, Scott Petrak has the highlights from the discussion.
- "The Realities of Robert Griffin III as a Cleveland Brown" (WFNY) - Craig Lyndall talks about realism behind the prospect of RG3 as the Browns quarterback.
- "Heckert leaves trade down possibility on the table" (FS Ohio) - Pat McManamon focuses on how Heckert doesn't dismiss the idea of trading down out of the No. 4 pick.
- "'PD Sports Insider': Talking Browns with Mary Kay Cabot" (Cleveland.com) - In this video, the PD Sports Insider crew recap what Heckert said in his press conference and some other Browns topics.
- "Gregg Williams cooperating with NFL" (AP via ESPN) - The St. Louis Rams defensive coordinator is cooperating fully with the investigation into the bounty programs.
- "With cap number unknown, DeSean can’t sign franchise tender" (PFT) - Pro Football Talk had been pointing out that teams still aren't aware of the cap number, preventing them from moving forward.
- "Manning Would Snub Jets Because of Team’s Dysfunction, Namath Says" (Bloomberg) - Joe Namath believes that the Jets are too dysfunctional for Peyton Manning's consideration.
- "Manning will pick new team with complete comfort, total certainty" (SI.com) - Damon Hack discusses how Peyton Manning will make the choice of what team to play for next with total certainty.