- "Breaking down some key dates on the Browns’ offseason schedule" (Ohio.com) - "The Browns’ offseason workout program will begin next Monday."
- "Browns need to stress quality, not quantity" (AFC North Blog) - "Trading down from the fourth overall pick is a much-talked about option for the Browns. Some have even suggested Cleveland is leaning toward moving out of that spot to acquire more picks."
- "Browns should avoid conventional wisdom" (FS Ohio) - "It’s way too early for mock drafts, but that hasn’t stopped anyone."
- "With 13 picks, Browns GM Tom Heckert can take chances late in the draft and hope to find a gem" (ESPN Cleveland) - "What to do with all those draft picks?: Because they added three picks in previous trades and were given four compensatory picks by the NFL, the Browns head into the April 26-28 NFL draft with a league-high 13 selections."
- "Bill Parcells unlikely to coach Saints" (ESPN) - "Sean Payton's suspension takes effect Monday, but it is a virtual certainty that Bill Parcells will not become interim coach for the New Orleans Saints in 2012, according to team sources."
- "Polian: Richardson belongs in 'sure thing' category with Luck, Griffin" (Sporting News) - "The two quarterbacks expected to be selected in the top two picks in the 2012 NFL draft—Stanford's Andrew Luck and Baylor's Robert Griffin III—are seen by many scouts and talent evaluators as 'can't-miss prospects.' One notable former team executive thinks one more notable offensive prospect belongs in that category."
- "Irsay strongly hints that Luck is the pick" (PFT) - "In his latest cryptic message to the fan base via Twitter, Colts owner Jim Irsay gushes about quarterback Andrew Luck."
- "Panthers WR Smith agrees to 3-year extension" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Panthers' wide receiver Steve Smith expects to finish his career where it began - just like he predicted 11 years ago."