- "How about the Cleveland Browns finding weapons for QB Brandon Weeden?" (Plain Dealer) - "Oklahoma State quarterback Brandon Weeden is one of the most intriguing prospects in the NFL draft, especially for a team that admitted to a love affair with Robert Griffin III and then quickly announced its intention to renew vows with Colt McCoy."
- "Browns could be zeroing in on Richardson" (FS Ohio) - "Tracking Mike Holmgren's history as head coach/general manager of the Seattle Seahawks might offer a clue to the Browns' plans with the fourth pick of the draft this year."
- "Could Notre Dame's Michael Floyd be key to potential trade-down scenario for Browns?" (Ohio.com) - "Browns General Manager Tom Heckert traded down last year during the NFL Draft, and it’s no secret that he could do it again in two weeks."
- "NFL Draft and Browns chat with Mary Kay Cabot, Dennis Manoloff and Glenn Moore" (Cleveland.com) - "Do the Browns go running back at No. 4 and draft Trent Richardson? Do they trade down?"
- "Sources: Franchised stars to hold out" (ESPN) - "Saints quarterback Drew Brees, Bears running back Matt Forte and Ravens running back Ray Rice are not expected to report to the start of the team's voluntary workouts Monday after being tagged as their teams' franchise players, according to league sources."
- "Georgia Tech coach says Stephen Hill is ready for an NFL offense" (PFT) - "For a college football program that runs an old-school run-first offense, Georgia Tech has had a surprising wealth of talent at wide receiver. Georgia Tech’s Demaryius Thomas was the first receiver drafted in 2010, and Stephen Hill is likely to go in the first round of this year’s NFL draft."
- "Schedule adds to Saints' woes" (ESPN) - "As if things weren't bad enough for the New Orleans Saints, add the schedule to their growing list of problems."
- "Te-Boo! Jets' new backup booed at Yankee Stadium" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Tim Tebow has work to do if he's going to win over New York sports fans."