- "Pat Shurmur's first offseason program kicked off today" (Plain Dealer) - "After beginning his head coaching career last year with no off-season program because of the NFL lockout, Pat Shurmur got his first taste of one as a head coach Monday when the Browns' workouts kicked off in Berea."
- "Report: Browns split on WR, Tannehill" (AFC North Blog) - "The start of the NFL draft is 10 days away, and according to one report, the Cleveland Browns are undecided on whom to take."
- "Are the Browns overrating their own running backs?" (WFNY) - "When Brian Robiskie got cut, it was pretty much an admission of guilt by the Browns brass, I think. Which brings me to the question about running backs coming into 2012."
- "Fujita meets with NFL about bounty scandal" (AFC North Blog) - "Cleveland Browns linebacker Scott Fujita was not in attendance for the start of his team's offseason workouts. He had a previous engagement with the NFL."
- "NFLPA says NFL still hasn’t produced 'detailed evidence' of 'pay-to-injure' scheme" (PFT) - "The NFLPA has addressed the question of whether it was aware of the Gregg Williams audio before it went public with a statement acknowledging that, indeed, it was."
- "Lingering NFL offseason issues, best available free agents and winners/losers" (Yahoo! Sports) - "In an offseason dominated by a Hall of Fame quarterback and a Pro Bowl defensive player changing teams, not to mention a raging controversy about bounties, important issues still linger going into next week's NFL draft."
- "Four former players file concussion suit, cite bounties" (AP via SI.com) - "The four former NFL players who sued the league on Monday in a state court in Atlanta could be leading a wave of new lawsuits that cite the New Orleans Saints' bounty system for hard hits as evidence that pro football didn't properly protect its players from concussions."
- "Peyton Manning joins workouts" (AP via ESPN) - "Peyton Manning is back in his element, barking out calls, throwing passes and working out with his new teammates. It sure beats watching, wondering and worrying."