- "Heckert is the Browns' best hope" (FS Ohio) - "The best hope for the Cleveland Browns sat at a podium Thursday and talked about the team’s draft plans."
- "2012 NFL Draft offers hope for Cleveland Browns with a league-high 13 picks" (Plain Dealer) - "In the NFL Draft, there is hope. The Cleveland Browns have stockpiled picks according to the team's stated rebuilding plan, now in year three under President Mike Holmgren and General Manager Tom Heckert."
- "Exploring the Browns’ need at right tackle" (Ohio.com) - "The Browns cut right tackle Tony Pashos last month, and they desperately need to find someone to replace him in the starting lineup. They have Oniel Cousins and John Greco, but both of them have served as backups through the first four years of their careers. General Manager Tom Heckert has conceded that the Browns are looking for a right tackle."
- "You make the call: Browns' No. 22 pick" (AFC North Blog) - "We're heading into the homestretch in our "You make the call" feature. Once we get through all six first-round selections, I will compile an AFC North fans' mock for the Bengals, Browns, Ravens and Steelers. Today's pick is the Cleveland Browns and the 22nd overall pick."
- "Sources: Mike Wallace mulls holdout" (ESPN) - "After Friday's deadline came and went without him getting an offer sheet from another team, Pittsburgh Steelers restricted free-agent wide receiver Mike Wallace is prepared to sit out offseason drills and at least the start of training camp, according to league sources."
- "Neb.'s Dennard accused of punching police officer" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Nebraska's outgoing star cornerback Alfonzo Dennard was arrested Saturday on suspicion of assaulting a police officer, possibly hurting his status in next weekend's NFL draft."
- "Source: Falcons decline TV show" (ESPN) - "The Atlanta Falcons have declined the opportunity to appear on the HBO reality television series 'Hard Knocks,' a league source told ESPN.com's Pat Yasinskas."
- "Report: Braylon Edwards settles slander suit, donates money to charity" (PFT) - "Last year, receiver Braylon Edwards sued a Michigan restaurant that claimed he was involved in an incident in which two members of his entourage allegedly attacked employees of the establishment with a knife and/or a fork."