The votes are in, and after 105 votes our DBN Big Board slots 36-40 are as follows:
36. Alshon Jeffery--175 total points
37. Reuben Randall--162 total points
38. Lamar Miller--134 total points
39. Brandon Weeden--132 total points
40. Andre Branch--120 total points
With our top 40 players listed and the draft finally upon us, this will be our final big board. LSU WR Reuben Randall represents the player we would get in a worst-case scenario for our 2nd round pick according to our big board.
Our Big Board
1. Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
3. Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St.
4. Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
5. Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6. Matt Kalil, OT, USC
7. Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
8. Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
9. Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
10. Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina
11. David DeCastro, OG, Stanford
12. Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College
13. Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
14. Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
15. Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
16. Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
17. Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama
18. Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois
19. Cordy Glenn, OL, Georgia
20. Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
21. Mike Adams, OT, The Ohio State University
22. Dre Kirkpatrick, DB, Alabama
23. Mark Barron, S, Alabama
24. Nick Perry, DE, USC
25. Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama
26. Lavonte David, LB, Nebraska
27. Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
28. Doug Martin, RB, Boise St.
29. Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi St.
30. Michael Brockers, DT, LSU
31. Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
32. Bobbie Massie, OT, Ole Miss
33. David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech
34. Colby Fleener, TE, Stanford
35. Zach Brown, LB, North Carolina
36. Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina
37. Reuben Randall, WR, LSU
38. Lamar Miller, RB, Miami FL
39. Brandon Weeden, QB, Oklahoma St.
40. Andre Branch, DE, Clemson
Just missed the cut:
LaMichael James, RB, Oregon
Peter Konz, OC/OG, Wisconsin
Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise St.
Kevin Zeitler, OL, Wisconsin
Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall
Thanks to all who participated!