- "McCoy expected to report to Browns' camp" (FS Ohio) - "The Cleveland Browns expect quarterback Colt McCoy back Monday for the team's offseason program. The question is how much longer he's with the Browns."
- "Browns need to find a mentor for Brandon Weeden" (Plain Dealer) - "Now that the Browns are grooming former Oklahoma State quarterback Brandon Weeden to be their starter, it's time to provide him with his second-best friend after star running back Trent Richardson: a veteran quarterback who's willing to mentor him."
- "Draft postcard from Cleveland" (AFC North Blog) - "I'm headed back to AFC North headquarters after three long (but exciting) days here for the NFL draft. I'm hoping to return soon to see the start of a new Browns' offense with running back Trent Richardson and quarterback Brandon Weeden."
- "Browns go on the offensive, expect to be better thanks to new weapons" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "The Browns began the NFL Draft with heightened aggression. They ended it with loftier aspirations."
- "Our instant grades are in on the entire Browns' 2012 draft" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Who could have envisioned the lone receiver joining the Browns after a horrendous year at the position would be one of the smallest and lightest players in the draft?"
- "Mel Kiper's post-draft grades on AFC North" (AFC North Blog) - "It was a successful draft for the Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens and Pittsburgh Steelers. How do I know? Well, I looked at Mel Kiper Jr.'s draft grades."
- "Giants have made Umenyiora offers" (ESPN) - "New York Giants general manager Jerry Reese said the team has offered Osi Umenyiora an extension for two straight years in hopes of keeping the defensive end."
- "The NFL draft's steals and reaches" (SI.com) - "The book is closed on the 2012 NFL draft after 253 players were selected in seven rounds over the past three days. As is the case every year, there were a lot of head-scratching moments."
- "Tracking the confirmed undrafted rookie signings" (PFT) - "Many NFL teams will not formally announce undrafted rookie signings until Monday or perhaps even Tuesday because they’re waiting for players who’ve agreed to terms to pass physicals and officially put pen to paper."
- "2012 NFL Draft Grades" (SI.com) - "The 2012 NFL Draft is in the books after one long and eventful weekend. There’s nothing left to do now but sit back and break down what each team did — and did not do — with their time on the clock."
- "NFL draft winners/losers" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Long before the 2012 NFL draft, the Washington Redskins considered themselves big winners when they moved from No. 6 to No. 2 to eventually take quarterback Robert Griffin III – raising the fan base's hopes, not to mention those of coach Mike Shanahan."
- "Chandler Harnish final pick '12 draft" (AP via ESPN) - "Mr. Irrelevant suddenly has a whole new meaning for Chandler Harnish."