- "Making the case for and against the Cleveland Browns' NFL draft options" (Plain Dealer) - "With the April 26 NFL Draft less than three weeks away, this much is certain: Quarterbacks Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III will be gone after two selections."
- "Can the Browns whiff on another one of their own?" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Déjà vu all over again?: The Browns ignored Clay Matthews’ son in the 2009 draft. Will they do they same to Frank Minnifield’s son this year?"
- "Gruden's QB camp with Brandon Weeden" (AFC North Blog) - "So you keep hearing about this 28-year-old Oklahoma State quarterback that the Cleveland Browns might take in the second round and you want to know more about him. Then you should clear your TV schedule tomorrow."
- "Browns watching Tannehill and Richardson closely" (FS Ohio) - "Last Thursday (March 29), Texas A&M quarterback Ryan Tannehill and Alabama running back Trent Richardson were involved in their school's Pro Day at virtually the same moment."
- "The Dolphins, Tannehill, and the eighth overall pick" (PFT) - "The Miami Dolphins haven’t had a franchise quarterback since 1999, the final year of Dan Marino’s Hall-of-Fame career."
- "Sean Pamphilon: I had rights to audio" (ESPN) - "Filmmaker Sean Pamphilon is refuting a claim by retired special teams standout Steve Gleason that he released a recording of then-New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams without legal permission."
- "Warren Sapp files for bankruptcy in Florida" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Former NFL star Warren Sapp owes more than $6.7 million to creditors and back child support and alimony, according to a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing in South Florida."
- "Tannehill among players whose stock has risen since pro day" (SI.com) - "After an exhaustive four-week schedule, the pro day workouts are over. NFL scouts, coaches and general managers crisscrossed the country throughout March as prospects tried to improve their draft grade."