- "Browns have NFL's largest rookie pool" (AFC North Blog) - "It comes as no surprise that the Cleveland Browns have the largest rookie pool. With 11 draft picks, including two first-rounders, the Browns were allowed to spend $9.7 million to sign their selections."
- "Browns heading in the right direction?" (Springfield News-Sun) - "The Cleveland Browns say they are headed in the right direction, but Las Vegas isn’t buying it. The Browns are the only NFL team not favored in any of their first 15 games, according to Cantor Gaming."
- "Ozzie Newsome: Poise and accuracy are the keys to a QB's success" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Ozzie Newsome’s visit to Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse on Monday night was mostly a stroll down memory lane in his former life as the great Browns tight end who spanned the eras of quarterbacks Brian Sipe and Bernie Kosar."
- "Pressure point: Browns" (AFC North Blog) - "Examining who faces the most challenging season for the Cleveland Browns and why."
- "Writing's on the wall for McNabb" (ESPN) - "There is one franchise that would seem to be a perfect fit for Donovan McNabb, a place where he knows the system, the personnel, the expectations and the playbook, and he wouldn't have to mentor anybody."
- "Arbitrator hears arguments on NFL player penalties" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Arbitrator Shyam Das heard arguments Wednesday from NFL and players union lawyers on whether Commissioner Roger Goodell can discipline players for actions that occurred before the league's current labor agreement was signed last August."
- "Police: Seau's garage burglarized" (AP via SI.com) - "A bicycle stolen from Junior Seau's Oceanside home days after the former NFL star's suicide has been recovered, police said."
- "Drew Brees 'frustrated' by talks" (ESPN) - "Drew Brees says his contract negotiations with the New Orleans Saints have become 'extremely frustrating.'"