- "Vikings GM says, 'We did have offers on table ... Cleveland did right thing'" (TwinCities.com) - "After the fine job he did in the NFL draft, I half-expected to find Vikings general manager Rick Spielman with his feet on his desk, his hands knitted behind his head, puffing on a celebratory stogie."
- "Browns' McCoy continues to take high road" (AFC North Blog) - "You can say Colt McCoy isn't a franchise quarterback. You can say McCoy doesn't have the accuracy or arm strength to succeed at this level."
- "Browns receiver situation: Is that all there is?" (ESPN Cleveland) - "The hunt must go on: In 2011, the Browns claimed the most drops in the NFL, the fewest 100-yard receiving games (one), the second-fewest yards per passing attempt (5.79), and the fifth-fewest touchdown receptions (16)."
- "AFC North's new linemen could pay dividends" (FS Ohio) - "By the end of the second round of the NFL Draft last Friday night, all four AFC North teams had used at least one pick on an offensive lineman. Such picks kept coming, too, as the draft progressed."
- "Source: Bills to work out Vince Young" (ESPN) - "The Buffalo Bills are working out veteran quarterback Vince Young on Wednesday to see if he can provide insurance behind starter Ryan Fitzpatrick, a league source confirmed to ESPN.com."
- "Harbaugh backtracks on radio comments" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh has backtracked on radio comments he made earlier Tuesday."
- "Early look at 2013 NFL Mock Draft" (SI.com) - "The 2012 NFL Draft illustrated teams' focus on the passing game, with quarterbacks, cornerbacks and pass rushers flying off the board."
- "2012 NFL Power Rankings: Post-draft" (ESPN) - "The 2012 draft is in the books. Free agency has slowed to a crawl."