- "Should Browns add Donovan McNabb?" (AFC North Blog) - "ESPN's Chris Sprow provides three reasons why the Cleveland Browns should consider signing quarterback Donovan McNabb. Here's my rebuttal: No, no, no."
- "The Browns' awkward QB competition gets underway Tuesday when Colt McCoy finally (possibly) faces the music" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Let the (ahem) competition begin: Since the Browns changed the course of their offensive direction on the first night of the draft, quarterbacks Colt McCoy and Brandon Weeden have been two ships passing in the night."
- "Colt McCoy Through the Lens of Brady Quinn" (WFNY) - "Browns fans are understandably terrified of a QB controversy. The days of Derek Anderson and Brady Quinn (not to mention Charlie Frye) will do that to you."
- "Can Travis Benjamin deal with hard-hitting NFL defenses? Hey, Mary Kay!" (Plain Dealer) - "Do you think that the Browns will or should limit the patterns that Travis Benjamin runs to keep him healthy given his size (or lack thereof)?"
- "Hey Tony!" (ESPN Cleveland) - "This edition of Hey Tony features questions about Owen Marecic’s future, Ozzie Newsome’s loyalty to Art Modell, Dick Schafrath’s Pro Football Hall of Fame chances, Carlton Mitchell and, of course, Brandon Weeden."
- "What will we learn from OTAs?" (ESPN) - "Finally, NFL coaches get to do some real coaching. Organized team activities got underway this week for franchises that hired new coaches. Oakland, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Jacksonville and Tampa Bay assembled their full squads on a voluntary basis this week."
- "Saints GM: Deal must benefit all" (ESPN) - "New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says he isn't taking any of Drew Brees' recent complaints about the slow pace of contract negotiations personally."
- "Plenty of 2011's injured players are primed for bounceback seasons" (SI.com) - "While the entire NFL world has been fixated on every detail and development in his year-plus battle with his neck issues, Peyton Manning wasn't the only player who had his 2011 ruined by injury."
- "Pryor: 'I'm not planning to be a backup'" (NFPost.com via Yahoo! Sports) - "There have been mixed reviews on quarterback Terrelle Pryor that date back to his high school days."