- "Browns: Dream/nightmare scenarios" (AFC North Blog) - "Yes, the start of training camps is two months away, but it’s never too early to consider the coming season. A look at the best-case and worst-case scenarios for the Browns in 2012."
- "McCoy struggling with confidence at camp" (FS Ohio) - "Colt McCoy worked with the first team at the Cleveland Browns offseason practice on Tuesday, but when he talked after practice he didn’t sound at all like a confident starter."
- "Six head coaches ranked lower than Shurmur" (CantonRep.com) - "Only three teams drafted ahead of Pat Shurmur’s team last month. So, while being ranked as the 26th-best head coach in the NFL won’t get Shurmur a statue, it is a gesture of some respect."
- "PD Sports Insider: Mary Kay Cabot talks about Colt McCoy-Brandon Weeden situation and other position battles" (Cleveland.com) - "Is the quarterback situation a competition or a controversy? Will Colt McCoy accept the backup role?"
- "Hakeem Nicks breaks right foot at Giants OTA" (AP via Yahoo! ) - "New York Giants receiver Hakeem Nicks is expected to be sidelined up to three months after breaking his right foot at a team organized activity early Thursday."
- "Two simple legal documents could drive outcome of collusion case" (PFT) - "The inherently complex collusion case filed by the NFLPA against the NFL could boil down to a pair of short and simple legal documents."
- "James Harrison applauds lawsuit" (ESPN) - "The way James Harrison sees it, all of the NFL's players stand to benefit from Jonathan Vilma's defamation lawsuit against commissioner Roger Goodell, even if the New Orleans Saints linebacker loses his fight."
- "Tim Tebow preps at QB, punt team" (ESPN) - "Practicing in front of the media for the first time as a member of the New York Jets, Tim Tebow looked terrific."