- "Little knows importance of role in 2012" (FS Ohio) - "The Cleveland Browns drafted a running back and a quarterback in April, but they did not take a wide receiver until the fourth round. Whether that happened by accident, the vagaries of the draft or luck does not matter to Greg Little."
- "Browns OTAs: News, notes, observations and video from practice" (Ohio.com) - "The Browns began their second set of organized team activities today. Here are some highlights from practice and subsequent interviews."
- "Hardesty ready to compete" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Browns running back Montario Hardesty looks forward to competing for carries in the team’s West Coast offense."
- "Marcus Benard appreciates new 'insight' after recovering from motorcycle accident" (Plain Dealer) - "The long scar running down the back of Marcus Benard's right hand said more about the traumatic event from a year ago than he did Wednesday."
- "NFL to keep Pro Bowl in 2013" (ESPN) - "After receiving a promise from players that the game will be more competitive, the NFL will hold the Pro Bowl Jan. 27 in Honolulu, a week before the Super Bowl."
- "Arbitrator meets with NFL, players' union" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "An arbitrator has met with the NFL and the players' union in a dispute over Commissioner Roger Goodell's authority to punish players in the New Orleans Saints bounties scandal."
- "Cowboys' Jones accepts cap hit, not trading Jenkins" (AP via SI.com) "Jerry Jones says the Dallas Cowboys have no intention of trading cornerback Mike Jenkins or any interest in going to federal court to further fight the NFL about a $10 million salary cap reduction."
- "Lions could, but likely won’t, discipline trouble-making players" (PFT) - "With four of the Lions’ five 2011 draft picks finding trouble this offseaon, the question becomes whether the Lions will do anything about it."