- "Mike Holmgren: Brandon Weeden must earn starting job in 2012" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns President Mike Holmgren stressed Tuesday that although the team expects rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden to start this season, he'll still have to beat out Colt McCoy and Seneca Wallace for the job."
- "Change of heart in high school led Billy Winn on path to the NFL" (Beacon Journal) - "Sitting out most of his sophomore season in high school due to academic ineligibility, Billy Winn wasn’t yet aware of his capabilities in football."
- "It will never be as easy to Brandon Weeden in the NFL as it was at Oklahoma State" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Good viewing for Browns fans: Oklahoma State strung together every one of the 39 touchdown plays thrown by Brandon Weeden and Justin Blackmon."
- "Grade the Browns' 2012 draft" (AFC North Blog) - "Each day, we'll look at the draft for one team in the AFC North and ask you to put a grade on it."
- "Study says former players live longer" (AP via SI.com) - "The NFL is telling retirees about a medical study that says former players live longer than men in the general population."
- "No timetable given on Suggs after surgery" (AFC North Blog) - "The Ravens provided little information on linebacker Terrell Suggs other than to say the NFL Defensive Player of the Year had successful surgery on his Achilles' tendon and is expected to make a full recovery."
- "Ravens sign Jacoby Jones to two-year, $7 million deal" (PFT) - "After a weekend meeting in Baltimore, Jacoby Jones has signed with the Ravens."
- "Kurt Warner stands his ground on NFL concerns, answers his critics" (Shutdown Corner) - "In the minds of some, you can't criticize the NFL without hating it."