- "Weeden, McCoy begin 'competition'" (FS Ohio) - "It’s way too soon to call what happened Wednesday at the Browns offseason practice a 'changing of the guard.'"
- "Marcus Benard has many reasons to be thankful and determined to repay the Browns" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Travis Benjamin might be the fastest of the Browns. Trent Richardson very well could be the strongest. We wouldn’t know for sure without some competition."
- "Rubin superb, but watch out for the rest of that DT sandwich" (Canton Rep) - "Defensive tackle is the biggest trouble spot on the Browns’ roster as the team winds through spring practice."
- "Brandon Weeden: Greg Little is like Justin Blackmon" (WFNY) - "Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden, Wednesday, following Organized Team Activities. Weeden and Blackmon were the alpha and omega of the Oklahoma State Cowboys offense one year ago."
- "Goodell confident bounty hunting no longer issue" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Commissioner Roger Goodell is confident that bounty hunting will no longer be an issue in the NFL because of the severe penalties handed out in the wake of the New Orleans Saints scandal."
- "Goodell given until July 5 to respond to Vilma suit" (AP via SI.com) - "NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has been granted a 21-day delay for responding to a defamation lawsuit filed against him by Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma."
- "Life after NFL a challenge for many" (ESPN) - "Tiki Barber can't say exactly how the routine started a couple of years ago. He knows only that it came as easily to him as carrying the football for the New York Giants during his glory years. He'd start his mornings by rolling out of bed, eating a hearty breakfast and nestling into the couch in his Manhattan home."
- "Seau had difficulty sleeping, even while taking Ambien" (PFT) - "The folks at USA Today have compiled a thorough, fascinating, and ultimately heartbreaking look at the final days of linebacker Junior Seau, who committed suicide on May 2."