- "Scott Fujita encounters another setback in quest to have suspension overturned" (Beacon Journal) - "Browns linebacker Scott Fujita’s chances of having his three-game suspension overturned suffered another blow Friday."
- "Browns strength coach happy with rookie crop" (Canton Rep) - "Kent Johnston wouldn’t want to be called the backbone of the Browns’ coaching staff. One of the things that has gotten him this far is not letting himself think he’s too important."
- "Tough workouts got Cleveland Browns receiver Greg Little through some tough times" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns receiver Greg Little will always be grateful to MMA fighter Wayne Hunter for helping him through the darkest days of his life."
- "Projecting 2013 cap room for AFC North" (AFC North Blog) - "Three AFC North teams are in great salary-cap position for the 2013 season, according to ESPN's John Clayton. The Cincinnati Bengals and the Cleveland Browns currently rank in the top three in terms of most cap room for next season. Clayton reports that the Bengals have $42 million and the Browns have $40 million."
- "Michael Vick gets opportunity that he lacked in previous offseasons with Eagles" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Perhaps because so much has happened since the gates opened at Leavenworth, it is so easy to forget these are the first spring practices in which Michael Vick has been the Eagles' starting quarterback."
- "Chad Ochocinco joins Dolphins" (ESPN) - "Out of work and not ready to retire, Chad Ochocinco found a job back in his hometown. The former Pro Bowl receiver signed with the Miami Dolphins on Monday, four days after being released by the New England Patriots."
- "Jags won't give MJD new deal" (AP via ESPN) - "The Jacksonville Jaguars have no plans to renegotiate running back Maurice Jones-Drew's current contract. General manager Gene Smith confirmed Monday that Jones-Drew wants a new deal, but made it clear it's not going to happen."
- "Rex Ryan says there’s no quarterback controversy in New York" (PFT) - "Maybe, in hindsight, Rex Ryan was talking about the Giants."