- "Wallace was right: Browns need to pick guy and stick with him" (FS Ohio) - "Browns backup quarterback Seneca Wallace had the gall to call things as they are when he spoke to the Cleveland media on Tuesday."
- "Who’s No. 2 is Browns’ biggest question" (Beacon Journal) - "‘Who’s No. 1?’ is not the burning question as the Browns wrap up organized team activities this week and break until the start of training camp in late July."
- "Drops aside, Browns returning receivers appear 'faster' in second year of West Coast offense" (ESPN Cleveland) - "When you ask the returning quarterbacks what’s different about the Browns’ offense, their answers point indirectly at the receivers."
- "Funny what you see and hear at Browns practice" (Canton Rep) - "It can’t be cheap to charter a bus to Omaha. It would get their in good time if Joshua Cribbs was driving it."
- "NFL Faces Tobacco-Like Damages Reaching Billions Of Dollars In Concussion Litigation" (Forbes via Yahoo! Sports) - "On August 17, 2011, the first 'NFL concussion lawsuit' was filed by seven former football players and their wives."
- "Fourth-year holdouts could be more common under new rookie wage scale" (PFT) - "With the new CBA, the NFL and most veteran players got what they wanted. Unproven rookies no longer get gigantic sums of money before showing that they deserve it."
- "Pacman Jones to talk to rookies" (ESPN) - "The NFL is hoping Adam 'Pacman' Jones can help the 2012 rookie class not make the same off-the-field mistakes that have defined his pro career."
- "Offseason Breakdown: Denver Broncos" (SI.com) - "Whether you love Tim Tebow or hate him, you have to admit that the Denver Broncos became a whole lot more interesting last season when he nabbed the starting QB job from Kyle Orton."